ARCALÍS EXPERIENCE: SLEEPING UNDER THE STARS
Why not try a once-in-a-lifetime experience in the Pyrenees Mountains? In fact, it is probably a completely unique experience to be offered by ski stations! Using mountain skis or snow shoes, we’ll set off on a trip to reach a mountain peak or a pictures que spot next to the Tristaina Lakes. Here, we’ll set up camp and spend the night sleeping rough under a magical star-bright sky.
TRISTAINA LAKES WITH SNOW SHOES
CREUSSANS PEAK WITH CROSS COUNTRY SNOW SKIS
- Meeting point: La Coma Suppers Meeting Point as shown on the leaflet (at the end of Arcalís Road).
- Duration: from 15.00 a to 9.00
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum 2 people, maximum 6 people
WHAT DOES THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDE?
- Trip with a mountain guide
- Camp set-up
- Identification of the constellations and photography workshop to take photos of the stars in the night sky
- Mountain supper with wine, light breakfast to start the day and a breakfast coupon for one of our restaurants
- Unwinding, great conversation and nature at its purest
- Material: sleeping bag, thermal mattress, tent, snow shoes (Tristaina Lakes outing)
- BUFF free gift
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Group of 1-2 people – € 250,00 /person
- Group of 3-10 people – € 200,00 /person
New Year experience and special supper + bottle of champagne € 300,00 /person