Ground security measures
AT GRANDVALIRA, WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
We are committed to providing our customers and employees with an optimally safe and healthy environment where they can enjoy nature with the fullest assurance. To do so, we have taken the following measures to prevent Covid-19, in accordance with the recommendations of Andorran Government officials. These measures may be expanded or changed according to the sanitary recommendations at any time, meaning they are not immutable.
--- Our team
- They will be equipped with masks and gloves at all times.
- They will diligently disinfect common areas and areas of frequent contact, as well as all equipment used to practise activities.
--- In our facilities
- It's recommended to wear masks and gloves.
- We have put up signs indicating all points where customers can get hydro-alcoholic gel, masks and disposable gloves free of charge.
- We have installed protection screens at all information points.
- Social distancing is required at all facilities.
- Limited maximum capacity for each activity or service.
--- In our restaurants
- Staff will have personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Social distancing and marked traffic routes to guarantee mobility.
- High-quality local and organic products from brands of controlled origin.
- Digital transformation: Digital cards with QR and online booking channel.
- Installation of self-service terminals for cash payments. We recommend always paying with a credit card whenever possible.