HOW TO GET THERE
Shuttle to the ski resort
From Ordino · Free bus
|Ordino - Arcalís||Arcalís - Ordino|
|8.30 am||3 pm|
|9.30 am||4 pm|
|10.30 am||5 pm|
- Daily departures.
From Arinsal - Free Bus
|Arinsal - Arcalís - Arinsal||Arcalís - Arinsal - El Serrat|
|8.30 am||4.15 pm|
- Until 10/01, every Saturday.
- From 12/01, every Thursday
- * Access to the Pal sector
From Pas de la Casa · Free Bus
|Pas de la casa - Arcalís||Arcalís - Pas de la Casa|
|8.30 am||16.30 pm|
- Fridays and Saturdays, except for special dates with daily departures.
- Special dates: 3-10/12, 22/12 to 08/01, 02-26/02 and 06-10/04, except on Thursdays.
- *Access Pal Sector
From Andorra La Vella / Escaldes-Engordany (L-6 Transport public)
|Andorra- Arcalís||Arcalís - Andorra|
|8.30 am||4.30 pm|
We recommend buying a round-trip ticket for customers coming to Arcalís by public transport. On arrival at the station, go to the Hortell ticket office and, showing your bus ticket, you will be given a ticket for the same amount to eat at the restaurant in the station.
*Access Pal Sector
Arrive to Ordino Arcalís from anywhere you come from!
It’s quite easy to get to Ordino Arcalís. If you want to travel in your own car, the main routes are as follows:
- From Spain, take the C-145 road from Lleida, and the C-16 road from the Cadí or Puigcerdà tunnel, from Barcelona. Seu d’Urgell is almost 40 km from the resort.
- From France, take the N-22 road, crossing the border via the Pas de la Casa.
For more information on road conditions:
Andorra Transportation Agency Telephone number (Traffic, 24 hours): (+376) 1802 1802
The closest international airports are:
- New! Andorra - La Seu d'Urgell International Airport (27 km)
- Toulouse Blagnac International Airport (195 km) - France
- Carcassonne International Airport (176 km) - France
- Barcelona - El Prat International Airport (200 km) - Spain
- Girona - Costa Brava International Airport (260 km) - Spain
- Reus International Airport (240 km) - Spain
- Lleida-Alguaire International Airport (150 km) - Spain
- Andorra – Toulouse: This bus route is controlled by Andbybus and has two stops in Toulouse; Matabiau train station and Toulouse Airport. + Info
- Andorra – Barcelona: There are three bus companies that offer this route; Directbus that stops in both Sants Train station and the El Prat Airport, Andbybus that stops solely in the airport and ALSA that will take you to the Estació del Nord train station.
- Andorra – Lleida: The Montmantell bus company also connects with Lerida. You can be dropped off at the AVE train station or the Lerida bus station. + Info
- Andorra – Costa Dorada: Montmantell also connects the Pyrenees to the Catalan Costa Dorada with regular routes and stops in Reus (Barcelona) Airport, Tarragona, Salou, Cambrils, Miami Platja, etc.
- Andorra – La Seu d'Urgell – Puigcerdà: to arrive at the Spanish RENFE train station in Puigcerdà, you must take a bus to La Seu d´Urgell (route information here), and from La Seu d´Urgell take a different bus to Puigcerdà.
The Madrid-Lleida AVE high speed train brings you to the nearest railway station in Spain. From Lleida, Viatges Montmantell and Alsina-Graells provides daily coach services to Andorra.
From France, the nearest railway stations are those in L'Hospitalet-près-l'Andorre (acces by Skirail) and La Tour de Carol. From both, Hispano Andorrana provides daily coach services to Andorra.