CHILDREN'S SNOW PARK - SNOW GARDEN
Childrem from 3,5 to 6,5 years old
The Snow Garden is an area set aside and reserved for children.
- The activity is aimed at discovering skiing through games in the snow in a space reserved and controlled by qualified instructors.
- The environment is rigorously designed for the youngest to enjoy their first contact with skiing. The space is set in the adventures of the character of the Augustine.
- Children should be well equipped with warm clothing and ski equipment (goggles, helmet, gloves, sunscreen).
BABY CLUB AND KINDERGARDEN SERVICE
Childrem from 1 to 4 years old
The nursery service can take children aged between 1 and 4 approximately (provided they can walk unassisted). Very small children enjoy a wide range of toys and take part in workshops in a reserved area looked after by professionals. Nappies and baby/toddler food must be provided if required by the children.
- Children will always be indoors or playing in the snow. They do not take ski lessons.
- Prices do not include food.
- Children are advised to wear comfortable clothing and if possible changeable clothing and diapers if used.