SNOW GARDEN AND NURSERY
The Snow Garden is an area set aside and reserved for children.
|Snow garden||From 3 to 6 years old||Prices||Buy|
|1/2 day (3h group lessons)||1 day||49,50€||online|
|2x1/2 day (6h group lessons)||2 days||95,50€||online|
|3x1/2 day (9h group lessons)||3 days||128,50€||online|
|4x1/2 day (12h group lessons)||4 days||153,50€||online|
|5x1/2 day (15h group lessons)||5 days||171,00€||online|
- The activity is aimed at discovering skiing through games in the snow in a space reserved and controlled by qualified instructors.
- The environment is rigorously designed for the youngest to enjoy their first contact with skiing. The space is set in the adventures of the character of the Augustine.
- Children should be well equipped with warm clothing and ski equipment (goggles, helmet, gloves, sunscreen).
Service not available temporarily for prevention against COVID-19
The nursery service can take children aged between 1 and 4 approximately (provided they can walk unassisted). Very small children enjoy a wide range of toys and take part in workshops in a reserved area looked after by professionals. Nappies and baby/toddler food must be provided if required by the children.
|1/2 day||35,00 €|
|1 day||54,50 €|
- Children will always be indoors or playing in the snow. They do not take ski lessons.
- Prices do not include food.
- Children are advised to wear comfortable clothing and if possible changeable clothing and diapers if used.